Friday, May 16, 2008

Kate & Eamonn










I'm so glad to have a chance to share these images from last weekend's session with Kate and Eamonn! I wish I could adequately describe what fun, unassuming personalities these guys have. When we sat down the first time to discuss their wedding plans, I asked Kate to describe her style. She told me she loved the era of classic movies, her favorite being Audrey Hepburn in "Funny Face." As they began describing their vision for their wedding I knew right away it was going to be an event with their individual taste stamped all over it. When it came time to select our shoot location for their engagement picts, it was no surprise that Kate requested they be taken at Wilmore's own little soda shop/drug store. I was happy to oblige. Check back in July for images from their wedding! I can't wait!


Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Cydil,

I really love the photos of Kate and Eamonn. Thank you so much for shooting the beautiful photos to my Cousin :) He look even more handsome !

Baitoey

Anonymous said...

These are amazing photos but even more amazing is the couple. Cydil, you summed it up beautifully when you said their personalities and styles will be stamped on their wedding. Kate, you look amazing as always. Kate and Eamonn, your happiness is written in your eyes and your smiles!
Cora