Monday, August 11, 2008

Chad, Christa & Isaac










This past weekend Nathan, Ellie and I joined my extended family for our annual family reunion in Indiana. One morning we slipped away from the larger group to explore the state park where we were staying to capture some photos for my cousin Chad and his family. I was thrilled with how cooperative little Isaac was -- it made it difficult to choose my favorites because he looked adorable in nearly every photo!

On the topic of portrait sessions... I have a limited number of session slots remaining in the next few months, so if you are wanting to schedule a session for your child or family in time for Christmas, let me know soon! Have a great week! Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

these are beautiful!!!!!!
love them,
Aunt Dianna