Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I'm Back!

After a wonderfully restful Christmas which included a visit to my parents’ home, and a major office reno, I’m back at it! I apologize for the lack of presence on the blog!

December was busy collaborating with my 2008 brides on final album edits, then during the first couple weeks’ of 2009 my office redo would get wonderful breaks when the FedEx man arrived with new album after new album. It’s been fun to see everyone again to deliver their gorgeous books. Now, I just need to think of an excuse to see them all again!

Well, the paint is dry, the boxes unpacked, my husband’s tools put away, and I’ve been working on plans for 2009. I’ll be adding a few new bits and pieces to my web page and creating a few more handy documents for clients to make preparing for their photography session a breeze!

I promise I won’t go so long between posting! Enjoy the beautiful snow! Share/Bookmark

No comments: