Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Congratulations, AJ and Bethany!









(above) that's mint in Bethany's bouquet!

AJ and Bethany -- thanks so much for inviting me to photograph your wedding. It was such a lovely day from beginning to end. I felt truly honored to be with you, hanging out with your family and friends, witnessing your first glimpses of each other that bright morning. You made my job easy and enjoyable with your cooperation and good humor (Bethany -- it was so tempting not to post the photo of you devouring your subway lunch -- Becky thought I should). I hope you remember the love of your family and friends surrounding you that day, the tears of happiness, and the joy of togetherness. Blessings on your future together. Love, Cydil.
Lexington Wedding Photographer: Cydil Waggoner Photography, copyright 2009.
Share/Bookmark

No comments: