Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Tua

Over Christmas I had the opportunity to photograph my niece, Tua. This was a special treat becauseshe lives in Vermont and taking her photograph is not something I get to do but a couple of times a year, if I'm blessed! My mom has a dress in which she has requested all grandaughters be photographed and this Christmas it was Tuey's turn. Of course, like most newly-turned-three-year-olds, it's hit or miss if she's in the mood to model for the camera. We had some tears at times, but it wasn't anything a few Pez candies couldn't cure.




I kept this one because in spite of the fanciness of her dress, she's still a child at heart and at this point in the session she was running and jumping off the couch and crashing on an ottoman while I tried to snap a few pictures in the split second she was actually still. Gotta love all that energy! ;-)
Share/Bookmark

No comments: