Thursday, February 4, 2010

My favorite picture of the day


Last night I tried to photograph Ellie for her Valentine's day cards -- I was designing something cute and just needed a quick photo of her in front of a pink backdrop, maybe holding a flower or two. Talk about pulling teeth. I finally got a picture that would work...56 clicks of the shutter later.

No, just because I take her photograph frequently doesn't make my daughter a more compliant subject. If anything, it might make her worse! This morning while getting ready for school with a grin she said (of the previous evening's photo session), "Mommy, I was goofy!" Uh uh. Obviously she didn't grasp how much she had tested my patience!

While I'm saving last night's photo for a later posting so as not to spoil any surprises for grandparents or other card recipients, I will share a photo from this afternoon. Here she is showing off a craft from her preschool unit on household pets. Oh how I love this girl! Share/Bookmark

No comments: