Monday, November 22, 2010

Versailles Engagement Photography: Shaun + Nicole

Earlier this month I had the pleasure of photographing Shaun and Nicole's engagement photos. They are getting married in Maysville this June and I'm looking forward to their wedding at an historic home there! This was my first time to meet Shaun and he arranged for us the opportunity to shoot on a beautiful private farm in Woodford County. The weather was kind of iffy but somehow we managed to dodge cloudbursts and hailstorms that reportedly fell all around us, but nary a drop on us!

Nicole laughed that she doesn't do serious very well -- I thought they did just great! This was one of my favorites!





I think I could have shot all afternoon in the field above. I loved those skies and November light!

Share/Bookmark

No comments: