Monday, February 14, 2011

My Valentines

It thrills my heart how much these two love each other. When we adopted Reni this past summer, we were concerned that Ellie would have a difficult time sharing her parents after having them to herself for nearly four years. Not a bit. It's like he filled a missing piece in her heart, just like he did ours. But really he didn't fill a missing piece, rather, he GREW our hearts. We're absolutely smitten with our little guy. And by "we", I mean me and my better half: Nathan. We joke that his first valentine's gift for me was an iced-tea maker. And I was really happy with the gift. Isn't that funny? That's the kind of practical girl I am. And he knows it -- who I am and what I like -- which is just one of the many, many reasons I love him. I love you, Babe!

Happy Valentine's Day, everyone!
Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

Misty said...

So precious!

Jan said...

That is the sweetest picture! And they have pretty adorable profiles too!