Sunday, June 8, 2008

Matt & Tina









It was a pleasure to travel up to Northern Ohio last weekend for Matt & Tina's wedding! I think you can see from the smiles on Matt and Tina's faces the general happiness that permeated the special occasion. Tina's father restored the very cool 1949 Deluxe convertible which starred in many a photo and served as my ride to the church from the family's home! The breezes from the Lake kept it from being too hot and the sun shone for a picture-perfect day! Check back soon for a slideshow of images from their wedding!
Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

Ashley said...

cydil--the images are beautiful!!! i love how artistic they are. best--ashley in illinois

Anonymous said...

Cydil,

Great job with the photos. We had a lot of fun working with you all and I know after looking at these that Matt and Tina are sure to be delighted. I already made my favorites folder. :) Thanks for taking such great care of my bro and sis! - Erika