Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Personal Pic

Last weekend Nathan and I had the pleasure of shooting the wedding of Matt & Tina. I can't wait to share some of their bridal portraits -- they are so stinkin' photogenic I hardly had a photo to delete.

Meanwhile, here is a photo of my daughter and me taken a few days ago at Cape May. Els turns 3 next week and I have been thinking a lot about how soon she will grow up and not 'need' us in the ways she needs us now! Though she got to see the ocean about this time last year, she greeted it as if she hadn't seen it before and it was all we could do to tear her away when it was finally time to leave. I have so few pictures of the two of us together, it makes one like this all the more special to me. Thanks for letting me share. ;-)
Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

Beth J said...

What a cute picture!