Friday, July 4, 2008

Congratulations, Eamonn & Kate!













Happy 4th, Everyone! Last night was such a cool wedding to be a part of. We've been looking forward to this since hearing Eamonn and Kate's plans when we met with them last winter! They chose the lovely Carrick House for their outdoor wedding and greenhouse reception which didn't disappoint for portrait locations. It was also the perfect backdrop for Kate's classic-inspired wedding, suiting her authentic 1950's wedding gown and Eamonn's sear-sucker suit to a T. I know there were many moments while we were shooting around the house when I felt like I had gone back in time! We took a spin in their photobooth and I'll post some of those photos later. ;-)

I realize this post isn't the most well-rounded representation of the day, but these photos are some of my favorites that I could process quickly and just had to share. And Kate really isn't that serious -- she is extremely photogenic! I just loved the feeling some of these particular images evoked (like images from older editions of Life magazine). I can't wait to work on their slideshow so you can see more, but you'll just have to wait...

Share/Bookmark

No comments: