Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Congratulations, Joe and Suzanne!






It was a joy to see Joe and Suzanne again after so many months of planning for this day! Though it was a hot and sticky day (true Kentucky July weather), they obliged me for some time outdoors (they really are as sweet as they look in their photos). In case you don't recognize the venue, they were married at the lovely Kavanaugh Life Enrichment Center, just outside of Louisville. I hadn't been to Camp Kavanaugh since my college days so it was a bit of a walk down memory lane for me to revisit this place where my husband and I share some of our earliest memories together! Congratulations! I'm looking forward to seeing you both back in Wilmore when you resume classes! Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was absolutely impressed with the engagement photos of Joe and Suzanne and how you captured that love they share. The wedding photos are equally beautiful!! Wish you were here in PA to take photos of my family! It was a joy for us to be there to share this special day with Joe and Suzanne! Many blessings! Jessie and Shawn Long, Lititz, Pa.