Saturday, February 28, 2009

Signature Book












Brooke and Brandon's signature book came in a few weeks ago and I thought I might share a few snapshots of it here. It's a great way to use your engagement images for a personal guestbook you'll enjoy looking at again and again. If you've never seen one of these before, I design the book with lots of blank space or opaque images where your wedding guests sign their names and messages. If a signature matte isn't your style, consider one of these!
Speaking of engagement pictures, the nicer weather is just around the corner (my mini daffodil bulbs have poked their way through the ground and grow taller every day). Contact me soon to get on my spring calendar if you are in need of a portrait session! 2009 brides who haven't yet had an engagement session, I will be contacting you soon to get that set up. Yes, in spite of how cold the weather is today, spring is coming! ;-)
Share/Bookmark

No comments: