Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Seasons Catering and Special Occasions



A few weeks ago I had the privelege of taking 'head shots' for Michael and Kellie Stoddart, the owners of Seasons Catering and Special Occasions. They're going to be launching a new website soon and wanted some updated photographs of themselves. I was happy to help since I've thoroughly enjoyed working with Kellie at some special events over the past couple of years. My clients have raved about her service and attentiveness to their needs. The photo session was my first time to meet Michael, the man behind the yummy food and amazing, hand made ice sculptures. In addition to catering, their company provides wedding and event consultation services -- so if you need assistance, I encourage you to consider them! Though they are the exclusive caterers for The Signature Club at Lansdowne, I have seen them do a great job at other venues too. Click here to visit their site.
Lexington Photographer: Cydil Waggoner Photography
Share/Bookmark

No comments: