Thursday, November 5, 2009

Amber's Engagement Session Collage

After taking someone's photograph, I don't often have the privilege of seeing what they do with their finished prints or wall art (aside from those used in albums)! You can imagine my excitement when Amber described the famed wall collage she made with her engagement photos. I asked her to take a snapshot of itbecause I REALLY wanted to see how it turned out.

She was so sweet to oblige and then gave me permission to share here on the blog with you all! I love the combination of color and black and white photographs. I think it really lets your eye move around the collage, yet enjoy each image independently.

If I've taken your photographs and you have a cool wall display you want to share -- snap a photo of it and e-mail it to me! You'll make my day!

Here's a link back to my favorites from Amber and Kaleb's engagement session at an amazing Woodford County horse farm...








Share/Bookmark

No comments: