Wednesday, December 9, 2009

The "P" family








While in Albania last month I had the pleasure of photographing the 'P' family. The parents, Genti and Shpresa, have worked with my parents in village ministry for almost four years. This was my second opportunity to meet them and get to know them better, a very nice and gracious family!
My mom had the idea to shoot here, at the offices of VUSH, which occupy a former embassy building in the heart of Tirana. I wish she lived closer by to serve as my permanent location scouter! Given that the sun sets SO early, our biggest challenge was finding light at 3 in the afternoon after the kids were out of school!
The goal of the session was to make a photo to send in their church Christmas letter. I think we were able to get more than a few options to choose from!
Share/Bookmark