Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Lexington Wedding Photographer: Aaron + Laura

I've been sequestered away from internet since Saturday morning but am glad to have a chance to post "a few" of my favorites from Laura and Aaron's beautiful Christmas wedding. Laura selected a gorgeous color scheme of red, gold, and taupe. I particularly loved the fur wraps she, the bridesmaids, and flower girl wore! I could go on and on, but I'll let the photos speak for themselves! Congratulations, Aaron and Laura! I was so happy to be a part of your day!













Special photo credit for the bottom dancing photo (above) to my awesome assistant: Tyler Hoff!



Special shout-out to a great group of vendors that contributed to this beautiful occasion:

Florals: Karrol Pinney
Programs: Kristen Becker, Five Dot Designs

Share/Bookmark

No comments: