Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Versailles Engagement Photography: Adam + Christine

2010 is zooming to a rapid conclusion and I still have lots of photos that haven't yet made the blog! I couldn't let any more time pass, though, before sharing these from Adam and Christine's engagement session in Versailles. Having recently relocated in the Bluegrass to realize a long-time dream of owning a horse farm, Adam and Christine are planning for the next big venture in their lives: marriage! I'm excited to be photographing their June nuptials for a nearly entirely-out-of-town guest list, hailing from the east and west coasts and a few northern states in between. Wanting to share the best of their new home, Adam and Christine's wedding will be held none other than on their property. A farm girl myself, I was completely loving shooting all over their acreage, especially inside the barn. Enjoy a few of my favorite images...







Share/Bookmark

No comments: