Friday, October 24, 2008

The B Family


This week I had a chance to spend some time with the B family by photographing their family to celebrate the addition of Miss Journey who joined them early last month from Ethiopia. The kids were very cooperative, but poor Simeon (like any two year old) just wanted to play on the swings. Though he's not looking at me in this pic above, I do love this particular image for Journey's smile.
The image below shows life between the shutter snaps. While I am not the mother to a little boy, I can't help but think Simeon perfectly typifies a little boy here. I wonder what's going through his mind...







Abbi is such a great big sister. And you can see how Journey is thriving in her new family. She's inquisitive and active!

(Above) I adore this photo of Katie with her girlies.
(Below) The guys, though outnumbered now, hanging tough below.
I love how Simeon's best smile is where he wanted to be all along -- the swings.

Share/Bookmark

No comments: