Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Congratulations, DeShaun and Lindsey!

Quick note: it was a joy to have my childhood friend, Kelly, come down from Illinois to shoot with me this weekend. The 'zipper' image in the collage above is one of hers. This is probably the last event we'll shoot together for a while -- she's having her first baby in January and will start to shoot her own weddings next year. I wish her much success!






















Yay! I've been so anxious to share these images from DeShaun and Lindsey's wedding! What a beautiful day -- in so many ways. Lindsey planned a beautiful wedding with so many wonderful details, beginning with the location which afforded some gorgeous photo opportunities. She also gave me lots of time before the wedding to shoot all of the portraits so we could experiment with locations (and wait for the clouds to blow over the sun -- which given the breeziness of the day, happened a LOT). Even the gorgeous deep blue sky echoed her color scheme and served as the final element to tie everything together.
DeShaun and Lindsey -- thank you for having me photograph your wedding! I hope these images bring you wonderful memories the rest of your lives!
(Check back for a list of vendors who made this day so beautiful!)



Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW - Cydil you all did a FANTSTIC JOB - I can't wait to see the rest of the pictures. I run a website for family & froends from home - is it ok if I put the link to the pictures up on the website?

My E-Mail is pastortim9@roadrunner.com

THANKS - Tim (Dad :))

Cydil Waggoner said...

Of course! Thanks for the compliments! Cydil