Sunday, May 31, 2009

Amy Wenzel Workshop




This little guy was 22 months old and was an expert on his board!


The young man above LOVED the camera. He was still smiling like this more than an hour into the shoot! His sweet sister is below...




Earlier this month I had the opportunity to attend a workshop held by Grand Rapids photographer, Amy Wenzel. Amy's niche is in children's and senior's fashion photography. I thoroughly enjoyed meeting Amy and all the other wonderful photographers in attendance. On the second day we went out and shot some fantastic kids. You'd never know they're not professional models! They were fabulous and didn't seem flustered in the least to have 21 camera lenses pointed at them at the same time!

While I'm known mostly for shooting 'big kids' (the kind getting married), I'm also a mom and am excited about shooting the smaller ones too! This was a great opportunity to fortify my toolbox with some more knowledge on this age group. Let me know if you're interested!
Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

Carissa Martin said...

Ha! I follow her blog as well. Are her sessions cool? Id love to go sometime!