Thursday, June 4, 2009

The K Family



I got some sweet photos of Miss Essie (above) but this is my hands down favorite

I love this expression on Miss Chloe's face because it just personifies her

Don't you just want to squeeze 'em? How can you not smile when you see these faces?
What sparkle in those eyes!
(I wish you could see their photos from 6 months ago! So somber for ones so young -- but not today!)

modeling their Ethiopian dresses

If you talk to me for very long, you'll know how passionate I am about adoption.
It's truly a miracle to behold. Thanks, Ks, for the opportunity to document this stage in your family's lives together!
Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

Jan said...

What a beautiful family! And great work Cydil! That last image should be made into a huge canvas, it's truly art! And those two smiling faces together are priceless!