Friday, June 19, 2009

Matt and Amanda: Engagement Session
















I always enjoy shooting at a location that has personal significance to the ones I'm photographing. The photographs are even more meaningful and bring back pleasant memories of special experiences shared there over the years as the photographs are enjoyed.
Matt and Amanda are horse lovers and made several visits here so it was appropriate that we would explore the beautiful grounds of Keeneland for their engagement session. Next month I will be documenting their wedding in eastern Kentucky and I'm so looking forward to it. It will be a small-ish wedding which I always enjoy for their especially personal nature. Matt and Amanda, it was a pleasure photographing you! Looking forward to next month!
Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a sweet couple : ). Adorable! I hope their wedding is fantastic!