Monday, July 13, 2009

Meet some of my family...

A few weeks ago Nathan's family got together here in Central Kentucky for a reunion. It's always nice to get some family photos of the generations together when you're usually separated by distance! Here's a few of my favorites!

My brother-in-law, Stephen, and his wife Rachel

Here they are with their five sweet kiddos.

To keep the kids "excited" about 'picture time', I told them to go find their own special spot to be photographed. Above is my nephew Caleb. He's a great big brother with such a tender heart. He's a great help to his parents!

Here's Josh - he's so talented and smart -- I can't wait to see what kind of young man he grows up to be!

I think you can tell from the photo above what a charmer 5-year-old Micah is! Love that boy!

Here's Leah -- her momma's girl. You can't blame them -- they're WAY outnumbered in the gender department! It was a treat to be in town when she was born as her older brothers were all born while they lived far away in New Jersey and we didn't see them until they were months old...

My sweet in-laws. They are SO thoughtful and loving. I am blessed beyond what I deserve!

All the grandchildren (minus baby Elisha)


Last but not least, our own Els. Just 2 weeks after her 4th birthday.

Share/Bookmark

No comments: